To balance safety and service during this time, we are offering in-person services again with some restrictions in place.
- Social Distancing is in effect and to help with this we are limiting to 15 people in the library at a time.
- Contactless Curbside Pick-up will be available upon request from our back parking lot.
ABSOLUTELY NO RE-SHELVING while browsing items. We have blue shopping baskets you can put items in when you are done looking at them.
- All returned materials & interlibrary loans are quarantined for 72 hours.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry & exit
- Face masks are required to be worn when entering the building.
- Children’s kits and the Activity Wall in the kids room are currently unavailable.
- 2 Computers will be open on the main floor and 1 upstairs.
- Programs will continue to be on Zoom.
Curbside pickups are at the back door