To balance safety and service during this time we are easing our way into offering in-person services again with some restrictions in place:
• Social Distancing is in effect and to help with this we are limiting to 15 people in the library at a time.
• Contactless Curbside Pick-up will be available upon request from our back parking lot.
• ABSOLUTELY NO RE-SHELVING while browsing items. We have blue shopping baskets you can put items in when you are done looking at them.
• All returned materials & interlibrary loans are quarantined for 72 hours.
• Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry & exit
• Face masks or coverings are required to be worn when entering the building.
• Children’s kits and the Activity Wall in the kids room are currently unavailable.
• 2 Computers will be open on the main floor and 1 upstairs.
We’ve got garden tools in Spades! Along with some Trowels, Pruners, Garden Hoses, and more…
Available to sign out with your library card.
Find out what else we have at https://www.crossfieldlibrary.ca/Services/Garden-Tool-Lending-Library
The Alberta Government has put stronger public health measures into effect as of April 7, 2021. Step 1 restrictions include the closing of libraries to the public.
We will continue to offer Curbside Pickup during the closure.
See the complete list of mandatory restrictions: https://www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx.