To balance safety and service during this time, we are easing our way into offering in-person services again with some restrictions in place.
- Social Distancing is in effect and to help with this we are limiting to 10 people on the main floor of the library at a time.
- Children's kits and the Activity wall are currently unavailable.
- 2 computers will be open on the main floor
- Contact-less Curbside pick-up will be available upon request.
ABSOLUTELY NO RESHELVING while browsing items
- All returned items are quarantined for 72 hours
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry & exit
- Face masks recommended
- Programs will be announced at a later date.
At this time the back door will only be for Curbside pick-ups and Barrier Free Access.